The channel who changed the world …and Panama
Your personal travel assistance:
Start/End: Panama City/ Panama City, 3 nights
Pace: robust travel, can be effortful in some days
Transportation: private SUVs and VANs
Highlights: Discover the Casco Viejo old downtown from Panama City, Handcrafted indigenous market in Panama City , live the history of the channel on a guided tour, look for molas – Panamas amazing embroidered textiles traditional of Kuna indigenous, discover the Caribbean feeling in Bocas del Toro, search for tucans in the jungle …
Accommodations: First Class or higher hotels, all with breakfasts included; The list of preferred hotels will be provided in the day-by-day plan.
- Airport pickup
- All transports with private 24/7 available guide/ driver
- All accommodations as chosen from the preferred list, breakfast and dinner included
- Welcome Pack with a tour guide book
- Single supplement
- Extension day : Night/Dawn Hiking on Volcano Baru the only place to see two oceans at same time
- Extension day : discover the channel by boat : Miraflores, Galliard Cut Gatun Sea
Price: from 900,- € pP in double room at 4-5 P travel occupancy. Prices are subject to change depending on the number of people travelling
All the while drinking a cup of panama coffee looking at some noisy Tucans in a nearby tree, watch in the distance the magnificent scenery of the two oceans and you will understand the special magnetic attraction of this piece of land who has written a history which changed the world … a little.