Canyons and Arches
Your personal travel assistance:
Start/End: Denver ( anytime ) / Las Vegas , 7 nights
Transportation: private with full-size SUVs, VANs
Best time to do it: March – July
Highlights: Rocky Mountains, Glenn Canyon, Navajo Culture , Sunset in Monument Valley, John Wayne, Arches National park, Grand Canyon, Riding in the sun , Route 66, Gold mines in The Rockies, Silverton -Durango Historic Railroad, Four corners point , Marble Canyon, Antelope Canyon, Lake Powell, Horseshoe Bend, Hoover Dam , Las Vegas Strip,…
Accommodations: Scenic Manors, Chalets, Historic Hotels, all 4* Superior or higher , all with breakfast included. The list of preferred hotels will be provided in the day-by-day plan.
- Airport pickup
- 24/7available private guide/driver
- All accommodations as chosen from the preferred list, breakfast and dinner included
- All entrance in parks with local guides
- Introduction to the geological landscapes with an expert at Grand Canyon
- Evening dinner with a western saloon feeling
- Railroad ticket Silverton- Durango
- Welcome Pack with a tour guide book
- Single supplement
- Helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon
- Descent down the Colorado River – extension Day trip
- Rafting on Colorado River for beginners – extension two days trip
- “Cabriolet feeling”: rent a cabriolet and drive over the Rocky Mountains
- Half a day with a professional photographer at Grand Canyon
- International show in a major theatre on the Strip in Las Vegas
Price: from : 3.075,– € pP in double room at 4-5 P travel occupancy. Prices are subject to change depending on the number of people travelling.
This is a tour which will make you discover what Mother Nature is capable of, over the course of centuries.